Saturday, December 23, 2006

Can't See th TV for the Trees (part two)


I had decided that I would give Comcast another shot at rectifying my problem before I cut them loose and had the Dish installed. My problem was that on one channel, TV5, the picture would shudder occassionaly and at times the sound would drop out. I have a hard time understanding how the problem could be here at my home since it only occurs with that one channel. I let the technician replace all the connectors and even run a new cable to the house. To bad, so sad, it still has the same problem. The bill was due today, and I paid it yesterday. It may be my last payment. Today I went out to the fence row with my ladder and saw. Down came the limbs to clear a line of sight to the two satellites for the Dish. The clock is ticking. I'm waiting for them to bury the new cable before I cancel. Once it's buried and the problem is not resolved...Dish Network here I come.

(Dad. This post was created using copy and paste. I had typed the post in Microsoft Wordpad. While that was open, I logged into my blog and started a new post. I then went back to Wordpad, highlighted the data, did a Ctrl-c to copy, came back to the post and then clicked in the box as if I was going to type. I then pressed Ctrl-v to paste the copied data in. You should be able to do the same. You could copy it from your e-mail or some other program.)

1 comment:

Dean said...

Thank You My Son
I believ that will work.
Before I tried to copy, the close, then go to blog and paste. I'll let you know