Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Amish Spice? Week 2

Day 8 - Prepare a candlelit bubble bath.

Candlelit is the only way we take baths, and if I was to make bubbles in it, I'd be in a heap of trouble.

Day 9 - Leave a trail of Hershey Kisses to a secret rendezvous spot. She will enjoy the hunt for YOU! When your spouse arrives give her a foot massage.

The Hershey Kisses melted in the heat. When she found me, her bare feet were covered in chocolate. No way was I going to massage those feet. She made me pick up all the little foil wrappers.

Day 10 - Write your sweetie a love letter. Give it to her with a hug and kiss before going to work.

I'm not much at writing. I'll skip this one.

Day 11 - Book a bed & breakfast for a surprise weekend getaway.

We are a bed & breakfast. Why should I pay for what we have every weekend?

Day 12 - Spend a night without TV. Spend time with each other. Play cards or a board game. Work a puzzle.

What's so special about this? This is what we do every night.

Day 13 - Resolve to go one day without arguing, nagging, etc. Grab your spouse for five or ten minutes.

She won't get any work done if I hold on to her that long.

Day 14 - Pack a picnic dinner, go to a romantic spot together and watch the sunset.

I guess we could do this. Those english. Always wanting to be like us.

No comments: