Tuesday, February 20, 2007

TAC Eeeee!

I just found out the other day that my 3 year old grand-daughter has already done drugs. Cocaine to be exact. I about drove off the road when I heard it. Here's how it came about. Recently she ran into the corner of a door and put a gash in her forehead. She was taken to the emergency room where they treated her and stiched her up. She slept through the stiches (4). She's a tough cookie. Well, they used a topical anesthetic called TAC to numb the area before stiches. TAC stands for tetracaine-adrenaline-cocaine. I'm wondering, since the gash was like a crack would you say that she's done crack cocaine?

The good news is that she's been in rehab with her parents and has been drug free for over a week now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man you are far out.