Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Now I Remem.......ber

I'm noticing that my memory isn't functioning the way it used to. It's not that I forget things. It's just that they take longer to ...... remember sometimes.

Sunday, my friend ..... Dr. Bradley Smith (I like to throw names around) suggested we do lunch later in the week. There was an eating establishment, I'll remember the name later, that he wanted to check out in downtown Mishawaka. We agreed on Tuesday. At that time I thought to myself about an errand that I should do while downtown with Bradley. Tuesday arrived. I remembered that there was something that I wanted to do while downtown, but ..... I couldn't remember what it was. I thought and I thought. Traffic must have been re-routed in my brain or there must have been a huge traffic jam. We finished our lunch, which took exceptionally long considering the small number of diners at Carol's Downtown, and I still had not recalled what it was that I wanted to do.

Well, finally Wednesday morning, in the bathroom (I must do some of my best thinking in the bathroom as I'm waking up) the traffic in my brain flowed freely and I remembered that I wanted to pick up some vacuum bags at Advanced Cleaning. Oh well, I'll have to make a special trip now. I wonder when I'll remember to make that special trip?

No comments: