Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Postman's Secret


Isn't it great how our postmen (or postpeople) keep secret the strange things they know about us? You can tell a lot about a person by what they receive in the mail. The catalogs/magazines that one receives gives insight into who they are. For example, Barb receives a number of apparel catalogs as well as magazines like Better Home & Garden. From that you would know that she is into clothes and things about the home. But then what about the Critics Choice catalog she receives? It's a DVD retailer. You might think she's into movies. Wrong. Just like me receiving the Victoria's Secret catalog. You might think I'm into women's lingere. Wrong. You buy one little gift at Christmas and Bam! you start receiving mailings. Oh well, I'm glad the postman can keep secret what mail we're receiving. Hmmmm I wonder what I'm going to do with this postcard for a pair of free delicates.

No comments: