Monday, January 1, 2007

I Can See Clearly Now

I can see clearly now, Comcast is gone.
There are no obstacles in my way.
Gone is the bad reception that drove me mad.
It's gonna be a bright, bright TV watchin day.
It's gonna be a bright, bright TV watchin day.

Since having the Dish installed two days ago, my reception of TV5 has been outstanding. Not only that, but I have DVR (Digital Video Recorder) as part of my receiver. I can pause and playback live TV. I can record to DVR and then transfer to DVD (DVD recorder not included.) if I decided I like the program and want to keep it. I guess it's one of those things that once you're made the change, you don't want to go back.

3 comments:

Dean said...

sounds like you are sitting pretty, now all you have to do is talk Barb into poping you some corn and bring you a drink.

Anonymous said...

don't you guys have Direct TV in Michigan. Don't know what I'd do without Direct TV and Tivo!!!!!

Monsieur Rodgers said...

Sure, Direct TV is offered up here. In fact Mike & Brenda have Direct TV. I chose Dish since it offers my French channel. With the Dish, I don't need Tivo, it has a DVR (Digital Video Recorder) included in the receiver. I can record up to 100 hours of programming. I can pause and rewind live TV. It will never be the same.