Monday, December 1, 2008

Over Medicated

Over Thanksgiving I started coming down with a cold, at least that's what the symptoms seem to be. So I start taking vitamin C, Zycam and green tea. I thought that I had dealt it a decent blow.

Saturday I picked up some Zinc lozenges and some menthol cough drops. The Zinc to reduce the effects of the cold and the cough drops to hopefully to help clear my sinuses or as the packaging says "cool nasal passages". I popped a Zinc in and then afterward a cough drop. Shortly thereafter I began reading the packaging for the cough drops.
Directions
Adults and children 5 years and over: Dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every two hours as needed.

I have to confess. I did not wait two hours for my next dosage. In a two hour period, I may have taken anywhere from 3 to 4 cough drops.

It's now a few days later and the cold, if that's really what it is, seems to be dealing me a decent blow.

No comments: