Sunday, October 19, 2008

Photo Flashback - Flutist

True/False

Harold knows how to play the flute?

Harold played the flute in high school?

The tux and flute are borrowed?

Harold has played publicly before an audience?

This photo is from his first album?

This was part of a sketch he was in?


Harold does know how to play the flute. He took lessons in his late twenties. (This photo is from 1980) The tux was from my participation in a wedding. One of my most precious moments was playing a duet with my daughter Emily at church. I have never recorded an album.

Score of 5-6, you know Harold really well
Score of 3-4, you know Harold
Score 1-2, you should get to know Harold better
Score 0, This should be an impossible score due to the first two questions where you would have said that I didn't know how to play the flute but yet I played it in High School.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I scored a 6!
Let's do another duet (wink, wink!)
Love, Emily

JDGregory said...

I would also like to hear another duet during the offeratory at church. What do you say?