Friday, January 11, 2008

Sleeping My Way To Weight Loss: Reality

Back in October of 2007 I put forward a theory that sleeping longer would lead to loosing weight.
Link to the Original post

Well, I have had the opportunity to test the theory and....It works! Since Tuesday of this week I have been getting an extra 4 hours of sleep per day. And I have at this time lost up to 6 lbs. Amazing! Unfortunately, it puts a cramp on making a living. Lest any of you think that I was just being lazy, I am having a bout with Acute Bronchitus. (I'm sure glad I got the cute one rather than the ugly one.) The best thing for this is rest.

Okay, so maybe the loss of appetite and minimal consumption played a part in it, but I think my theory is sound provided you don't overeat.

2 comments:

Abacus said...

not sure bronchitis is the healthiest way to lose weight, but kudos on looking for the silver lining... hope you get well soon!

--- Tim said...

May your healing be swift and easy
May your time pass as you wish
May your eyes see only beauty
May contentment fill you dish

May joy be all around you
May your laughter never cease
May love ever find and fill you
May you always walk in peace

Timothy B. Wirtz
Copyright © 2000